Votiva Vaginal Rejuvenation Beverly Hills
Votiva Non-Surgical Vaginal Rejunvation offers the latest advances in non-surgical vaginal rejuvenation and feminine health. The procedure is pain-free with a treatment time of 25 minutes. Results can be seen immediately, and most patients see best results after 3 treatments. Votiva encompasses the FormaV and FractoraV dual platforms. The FormaV utilizes non-invasive RF thermal heating to gently treat lax vaginal tissue, vulvar tissue, and labial hypertrophy. For clients that have excess labia majora soft-tissue and/or excessive clitoral hooding, the FractoraV is implemented to provide extra tightening and soft-tissue contraction. The FractoraV utilizes proprietary silicone-tipped heads, which allows for the safe treatment of all skin types.
Votiva Procedure Walk-Through
- Dr. Vallecillos and his nurse will answer all of your questions during your consultation, so prepare a list of questions beforehand. Suggested questions include short- and long-term risks, benefits, reduced or increased sensation, and future pregnancies. Dr. Vallecillos will discuss your goals and help set reasonable expectations for your procedure. Share your complete medical history, including previous surgeries and any medical conditions you have or have had.
- Once cleared for the Votiva Procedure, our nurse will perform the procedure in a private setting.
The Votiva Procedure
Common procedures take 10 to 25 minutes, depending upon the nature of your problem. Treatments are performed on an outpatient basis. No pre-treatment or anesthesia is required. Treatments are very well tolerated and there is little to no downtime following the procedure. For patients with a significant amount of excess labial skin, the VOTIVA™ procedure may be supplement with a labiaplasty, where indicated. This may be performed on an outpatient basis, under a local or general anesthetic, depending on the patient preference.
Why Consider Votiva ?
Votiva, by all accounts, is the best vaginal non-invasive RF technology available. Votiva is the only RF feminine health device on the market with FDA 510 K clearance for Sexual Dysfunction and Stress Urinary Incontinence ( Kegel Exercises).
If you are interested in learning more about how Votiva can improve and rejuvenate your vaginal health, call the office of Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, Glenn Vallecillos, MD, FACS at 310-872-1895, or, send an email to [email protected].
Who is a candidate for a Votiva vaginal rejuvenation precedure?
Women in general good health are ideal candidates for this procedure. Additionally, if you are unhappy with your vagina’s appearance due to age, pregnancy, or weight loss, have scarring from previous surgeries, or desire a more refined vaginal profile, you may benefit from this non-invasive procedure.
How many Votiva sessions are required ?
Most patients notice good results following a single Votiva treatment, however, depending on the severity of your particular situation, you may require up to 2-3 treatments for optimal results.
What conditions does Votiva treat
- Stress Urinary Incontinence ( FDA 510K Clearance)
- Sexual Dysfunction ( FDA 510K Clearance )
- Age-associated collagen loss
- Labia majora and vulvar laxity
- Excessive clitoral hooding
- Poor vaginal blood flow associated with aging
- Sexual pain associated with an enlarged labia
- Vaginal sensation loss
- Laxity of the vaginal muscles
What is the recovery time for a Votiva procedure?
Please follow Dr. Vallecillos’ post-operative instructions exactly. In general, there is little to no downtime following a Votiva treatment, but there may be some variation depending on the treatment intensity.
Are there risks or side effects associated with the Votiva procedure?
In general, Votiva offers a safe and effective non-surgical vaginal rejuvenation. During your consultation, you will be asked a series of questions regarding your feminine health history to ensure that you are an ideal candidate and any risks, if present, can be minimized or eliminated.
How long do the results last?
Results, in general, are permanent barring subsequent pregnancies. Additionally, although the Votiva procedure is very effective, with the natural aging process, you can expect to experience changes in your feminine anatomy.