FaceTite Los Angeles
FaceTite Facial Contouring is a revolutionary and minimally-invasive enhancement used to tighten skin and rejuvenate the facial shape. Hello, my name is Glenn Vallecillos. I am a Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon, and a pioneer of FaceTite. My practice is a recognized as a Center of Excellence and Training Center for minimally-invasive facial enhancement techniques including FaceTite. I combine FaceTite facial contouring with other aesthetic modalities to create facial transformations that rival invasive surgeries such as face and neck lift surgery.
Am I a Good Candidate for FaceTite ?
- FaceTite is ideal for patients who may benefit from lower face rejuvenation.
- In general, the best patients for FaceTite have mild to moderately loose lower facial and neck skin.
- The typical FaceTite patient does not require more invasive surgery such as a necklift or facelift.
- FaceTite patients are typically not interested in the downsides of more invasive surgery.
- Lastly, younger, healthy non-smokers have the best FaceTite results.
- To begin, you will consult with Dr. Glenn Vallecillos for an evaluation.
- Next, a customized surgical plan addressing your specific needs will be created.
- You then meet with the Practice Manager to discuss pricing, finance options, and post-op planning.
- Next, you obtain medical clearance ( where applicable ) and pre-operative photographs.
- Finally, the FaceTite procedure is performed.
- You return to the office the day after the procedure for a post-operative check up.
- In the months after the procedure, the treated skin continues to tighten and improve.
- In general, over the course of 4 to 6 months, the FaceTite treatment creates excellent skin tightening with improved facial contouring.
How Long Does It Take to See Results?
- Results are seen immediately after the procedure.
- On average, skin tightening of up to 26 % with a single treatment is expected with FaceTite.
- Most patients see maximal skin tightening and improvements by 4 months.
FaceTite: Surgical Results with Dramatically Less Downtime & No Scars!
FaceTite vs Ultherapy
- FaceTite is minimally invasive & performed through poke hole incisions while Ultherapy is non-invasive.
- FaceTite results are seen with one treatment while Ultherapy typically requires a series of treatments.
- FaceTite is a comfortable procedure while Ultherapy, in general, has mild to modest discomfort
FaceTite Treatment Areas
- FaceTite treats smaller areas on the face and body with saggy skin and excess fat.
- The most common FaceTite treatment areas are: The jowls, lower face, and under chin.
- FaceTite can be used to treat body areas with loose skin such as knees and elbow and bra rolls.
- FaceTite is an outpatient procedure.
- After the facetite treatment, you will be discharged home.
- You may resume regular activities the next day.
- Patients are instructed to wear a compression garment for 3 to 7 days after their facetite treatment.
- Lastly, patients experience mild swelling for a week, on average following FaceTite treatment.
FaceTite Before & After Images
How many years have you been a practicing plastic surgeon?
My first year out of residency was in 2005
Describe your philosophy and approach to cosmetic enhancement and treatment of patients
Philosophy: Superior advice predicated upon evidence-based medicine, innovative insight, and efficient execution.
Treatment goals: Create a natural appearing, balanced aesthetic enhancement that complements the patient’s unique features.
What’s most important to you when treating patients?
Comfort and security: We strive to achieve the ultimate customer experience. In surgery, much like professional sports, talent typically prevails. Championships however, are won by the teams who subscribe to organizational excellence. Accordingly, with good surgical planning and sound judgment, the majority of routine surgeries follow fairly predictable outcomes. Hence, customer service makes the experience complete. That’s what ultimately differentiates you as a surgeon from the masses. And that is our goal: to exceed our clients expectations.
What does a consultation with you entail?
Initially, patient information is gathered including photographs, salient medical history, and aesthetic goals. Next, I perform a comprehensive consultation utilizing videos and interactive patient education software. Following the consultation, the patient reviews the surgical procedure, peri-operative plans, and financials with the surgical consultant.
What steps does your office take to augment comfort?
We offer several features to augment comfort: A VIP waiting area, complimentary beverage menu, and Wi-Fi connectivity, and complementary usage of iPads.
Trust America’s leading aesthetic trainer, 30+ years of harnessing confidence and improving quality of life.