Our Nonsurgical Services
Non-Surgical Rejuvenation Solutions in Beverly Hills
Greetings. I am Glenn Vallecillos, MD, FACS, a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in Beverly Hills, CA. Aside from a full game of aesthetic surgical procedures, I offer a host of non-surgical enhancements aimed at reversing signs of aging without the need for more invasive surgery. Our practice offers some of the most sophisticated, technologically advanced, and effective non-surgical rejuvenation solutions available anywhere.
The Non-Surgical Enhancements Treatment Portfolio includes:
- Fraxel laser, Clear and Brilliant, ReSurFX, and AcuPulse skin resurfacing aimed at wrinkle reduction and removal of skin discolorations.
- Lumecca IPL aimed at improving red and dark pigmentation with an overall improvement in skin tone,
- Chemical peels for brightening the skin, improving texture and removal of sun spots and age spots.
- Wrinkle reduction and volume replacement with injectable fillers and neuromodulators including Botox, Bellafill, Voluma, Radiesse, and Refyne.
- Subdermal Adipose Remodeling Device (SARD) skin tightening and volumetric soft-tissue remodeling with Morpheus8, Accutite and Facetite.
- PRP-assisted micro-needle skin resurfacing and trans-dermal micro therapy.
- Non-Surgical Facelifts with MINT Lift and ICLED Suture Lifting Systems.
RFAL, otherwise known as radiofrequency-assisted liposuction in a minimally invasive procedure that effectively tightens skin using thermal energy. Electric current flows from an electrode to the cannula that is inserted just beneath the skin....
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Vallecillos utilizes chemical peels in his practice as one of the multitude of tools to rejuvenate the skin and reverse signs of facial aging. Chemical peel, also known as chemexfoliation or derma peeling, is...
The Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) Hair Transplant is a procedure offered by Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon, Glenn Vallecillos, MD, FACS, that offers a permanent solution for men and women suffering from hair loss also known as alopecia. The...
Frequently Asked Questions
How many years have you been a practicing plastic surgeon?
My first year out of residency was in 2005
Describe your philosophy and approach to cosmetic enhancement and treatment of patients
Philosophy: Superior advice predicated upon evidence-based medicine, innovative insight, and efficient execution.
Treatment goals: Create a natural appearing, balanced aesthetic enhancement that complements the patient’s unique features.
What’s most important to you when treating patients?
Comfort and security: We strive to achieve the ultimate customer experience. In surgery, much like professional sports, talent typically prevails. Championships however, are won by the teams who subscribe to organizational excellence. Accordingly, with good surgical planning and sound judgment, the majority of routine surgeries follow fairly predictable outcomes. Hence, customer service makes the experience complete. That’s what ultimately differentiates you as a surgeon from the masses. And that is our goal: to exceed our clients expectations.
What does a consultation with you entail?
Initially, patient information is gathered including photographs, salient medical history, and aesthetic goals. Next, I perform a comprehensive consultation utilizing videos and interactive patient education software. Following the consultation, the patient reviews the surgical procedure, peri-operative plans, and financials with the surgical consultant.
What steps does your office take to augment comfort?
We offer several features to augment comfort: A VIP waiting area, complimentary beverage menu, and Wi-Fi connectivity, and complementary usage of iPads.