Facetite Facial Contouring
FaceTite Facial Contouring is a revolutionary and minimally-invasive enhancement used to tighten skin and rejuvenate the facial shape. Hello, my name is Glenn Vallecillos. I am a Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon, and a pioneer of Facetite. My practice is a recognized as a Center of Excellence and Training Center for minimally-invasive facial enhancement techniques including Facetite. I combine Facetite facial contouring with other aesthetic modalities to create facial transformations that rival invasive surgeries such as face and neck lift surgery.
WHO IS A GOOD CANDIDATE FOR FACETITE ?
- Facetite is ideal for patients who may benefit from lower face rejuvenation.
- In general, the best patients for Facetite have mild to moderately loose lower facial and neck skin.
- The typical Facetite patient does not require more invasive surgery such as a necklift or facelift.
- Facetite patients are typically not interested in the downsides of more invasive surgery.
- Lastly, younger, healthy non-smokers have the best Facetite results.
FACETITE: THE PROCESS
- To begin, you will consult with Dr. Glenn Vallecillos for an evaluation.
- Next, a customized surgical plan addressing your specific needs will be created.
- You then meet with the Practice Manager to discuss pricing, finance options, and post-op planning.
- Next, you obtain medical clearance ( where applicable ) and pre-operative photographs.
- Finally, the Facetite procedure is performed.
- You return to the office the day after the procedure for a post-operative check up.
- In the months after the procedure, the treated skin continues to tighten and improve.
- In general, over the course of 4 to 6 months, the Facetite treatment creates excellent skin tightening with improved facial contouring.
Facetite: Surgical Results with Dramatically Less Downtime & No Scars
HOW FACETITE WORKS
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO SEE RESULTS FROM FACETITE?
- Results are seen immediately after the procedure.
- On average, skin tightening of up to 26 % with a single treatment is expected with Facetite.
- Most patients see maximal skin tightening and improvements by 4 months.
FACETITE VS ULTHERAPY
- Facetite is minimally invasive & performed through poke hole incisions while Ultherapy is non-invasive.
- Facetite results are seen with one treatment while Ultherapy typically requires a series of treatments.
- Facetite is a comfortable procedure while Ultherapy, in general, has mild to modest discomfort.
WHAT AREAS CAN BE TREATED WITH FACETITE ?
- Facetite treats smaller areas on the face and body with saggy skin and excess fat.
- The most common Facetite treatment areas are: The jowls, lower face, and under chin.
- Facetite can be used to treat body areas with loose skin such as knees and elbow and bra rolls.
FACETITE POST CARE
- Facetite is an outpatient procedure.
- After the facetite treatment, you will be discharged home.
- You may resume regular activities the next day.
- Patients are instructed to wear a compression garment for 3 to 7 days after their facetite treatment.
- Lastly, patients experience mild swelling for a week, on average following Facetite treatment.