Advanced Facial Contouring
THE SCIENCE OF FACETITE
FaceTite Facial Contouring is a revolutionary and minimally-invasive enhancement I use to tighten skin and rejuvenate the facial shape.
Hello, my name is Glenn Vallecillos. I am a Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon, and a pioneer of Facetite. My practice is a recognized as a Center of Excellence and Training Center for techniques on platforms including Facetite. I combine Facetite with other aesthetic treatments to create facial transformations that rival invasive surgeries such and neck lift surgery.
CANDIDACY FOR FACETITE
- I recommend Facetite to patients who may benefit from lower face rejuvenation.
- In general, the best patients have mild to moderately loose skin.
- In addition, the typical Facetite patient does not require more invasive surgery such as a necklift.
- Facetite patients are typically not interested in the downsides of more invasive surgery.
- Lastly, younger, healthy non-smokers have the best Facetite results.
FACETITE FACIAL CONTOURING: THE PROCESS
- To begin, you will consult with me, Dr. Glenn Vallecillos.
- Next, we create a customized surgical plan addressing your specific needs.
- You then meet with the Practice Manager.
- Next, you obtain medical clearance and pre-operative photographs.
- Finally, the Facetite Facial Contouring Surgery is performed.
- I examine you the next day.
- In the months after the procedure, the treated skin continues to tighten and improve.
- Over time, the Facetite treatment creates excellent skin tightening.
Surgical Results with Dramatically Less Downtime & No Scars
FACETITE “HOW IT WORKS” VIDEO
HOW QUICKLY WILL I SEE RESULTS?
- I notice results immediately after the procedure.
- On average, skin tightening of up to 26 % with a single treatment is expected with Facetite.
- My patients see maximal skin tightening and improvements by 4 months.
WHAT CAN FACETITE TREAT ?
- Facetite treats smaller areas on the face and body with saggy skin and excess fat.
- The most common Facetite treatment areas are: The jowls, lower face, and under chin.
FACETITE POST CARE
- You are discharged home. when the Facetite Facial Contouring treatment is complete.
- You may resume regular activities the next day.
- Additionally, I instruct patients to wear a compression garment for 3 to 7 days.
- Lastly, patients experience mild swelling for a week, on average.
To learn more about how FaceTite Facial Contouring can improve and rejuvenate your face, call the offices of Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, Glenn Vallecillos, MD, FACS at 310-273-3007. Alternatively, you may us email at email@example.com.